8.23.2006

dick tracy is no longer a cool pop culture reference

OK, so to recap: I owe the mob big because my pet ghost borrowed money from a well-known loanshark to buy himself a platinum chain to raise his spirits (no pun intended) after he thought I rejected him by accidentally washing him down the drain. This took some time to get out from Marley using the ouija board. It's like having a conversation with a kid who stutters -- you spend half the time mentally completing his sentence while he struggles to say "nobody cares about me."

So, what can I do besides go about my day just like normal, only with slightly more kevlar? I convinced Marley to give me back the bling so I could return it, so now I just have to come up with the interest on the down payment. What I really hate about these loansharks is that their payment schedule sucks -- they want it all at once, or they break your knees. If I can buy a BowFlex for a only Jackson-a-month and no money down, I should be given more than a couple of weeks to pay off Flattop Jones.

dls

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Dwayne said...

Poor Marley. I hope you didn't get him too hard with the hickory. He might just let the loan sharks get you next time.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is true that the mental hospitals did collect him; he made no sense! Well, get prepared; because now after many years he will be released, though not all a once. Wouldn't you like to know what Dick Tracy is all about?

http://ARNF3tracy.com/Dick_Tracy.aspx
This site has a podcast reader

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger dls said...

Well, at least I can be confident that Dwayne and a spambot read my posts.

dls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home