8.11.2009

these snozzberries don't taste like snozzberries

I don't know what things are like in the rest of the country, but here in Calley-fore-nigh-yay, I've noticed a ridiculous number of frozen yogurt shops opening up. I vaguely remember this being a fad in the mid-nineties before we all remembered that frozen yogurt cannot possibly beat real ice cream, and somebody invented Cold Stone instead.

And yet, I found myself waiting in line for frozen yogurt on Friday. I just don't understand how PinkBerry does it -- they are pushing Cold Stones out of business faster than a dramatic chipmunk can get dramatic, but their main product looks like pastel-colored poo.

If I am going to have to eat retro products that don't taste very good, can I at least have Crystal Pepsi back?

dls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home