11.05.2007

punching the nail in the head

I don't know about you, but hammers remind me of mullets. You know, the kind with a claw in the back for pulling rusty nails from pieces of wood.

Also, check it out -- it is National Novel Writing Month, which is similar to Black History Month, except it happens in November instead of February, and there is a different theme. I'm too unmotivated, uncreative, and unvocabularious to put together a novel, so I decided that in the spirit of the many people who will start, but fail, to write a novel in the next 30 days, I will start sporadically writing in this journal again instead.

It's nothing to get excited about, but it's not a bad deal -- like finding a store that sells really inexpensive dental floss.

dls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home