11.04.2005

i need new light bulbs

Holy Jesus, I hate my stupid vampire roommate. If he weren't a member of the undead, I would wish a fate worse than death on him.

Story: So now that it gets dark so early, I haven't been able to tan regularly, which is pretty much the only thing I can do to piss my roommate off. He is so jealous about my ability to withstand the awesome power of the sun, and let me tell you, it is incredibly satisfying to watch a vampire seeth. In any case, if I lose my tan, I won't be able to annoy him as much, which is obviously unacceptable.

Anyway, my solution was to buy a few halogen lamps and cluster them over my bed, that way I could tan as I sleep. They may not work as quickly as real sunlight, and it is pretty hard to fall asleep with the lights on, but my awesome bronzed skin would be worth it. However, I tried it last night, and when I woke up, all the lamps were off, and the fuse had blown in my room, which meant I had overslept my electricity-deprived alarm clock, which meant I was late for work. It also turns out I can't return the halogen lamps since I used them and they are not in their original packaging.

So if anybody has any low-wattage halogen lightbulb solutions, that would be awesome.

dls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home