1.31.2005

what? more leprechaun business?

I was unaware that an autopsy can be performed without a body, but apparently they can. According to the police who came around investigating the mysterious disappearance of my leprechaun, that is what the chalk outline of the body is for.

Of course, you may be wondering how the police got involved in my whole leprechaun dilema. Well, after my leprechaun melted, I decided to report it to the police. I figured it couldn't hurt: there were no laws on the books about leprechaun murder, and there wasn't even a body! I told the investigator that his death was accidental, and besides, he was probably just a vampire.

However, the police have apparently dealt with vampire death before, and they said that the green jar of goo where my vampire used to be didn't add up since vampires usually go up like newspaper in a fire. Hence, the jar of goo was whisked away to some CSI lab down at the precinct, I suppose for DNA fingerprinting and regular fingerprinting and splatter analysis, or whatever you do when you are trying to use science to solve crimes.

I'm not really sure what they are looking for. I'm still pretty sure that I can't get in too much trouble if it was a leprechaun, and if it was a vampire, his death was probably a good thing. In most movies, people cheer vampire death. Then again, people cheer fart jokes.

dls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home