1.03.2005

no more little green man

Well, the leprechaun problem was resolved last night. I accidentally left the jar outside overnight and he melted under the rays of the first morning light. I suspect that I might have caught a vampire DISGUISED as a leprechaun, because leprechauns aren't supposed to melt so easily. Then again, vampires don't exactly melt. According to the movies, they kind of burn up into ash like ants under a magnifying glass. I have a jar full of green goo like the ooze that created the Ninja Turtles (and Splinter-sensei).

On the other hand, the Irish and vampires do have a lot of similarities -- pasty skin, people always trying to kill them, a fascination with potatoes doused in blood -- so I can see how I might have mistaken one for the other.

dls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home